- Health Authority Medical Quality Committee (HAMQC) - provides advice on medical quality assurance and improvement, clinical practice guidelines and peer review
- Medical Planning and Credentials Committee (MPCC) – overseas the credentialing and reappointment process for members of the medical staff and the development of the Medical Staff Human Resources Plan
- Local Medical Advisory Committees (LMAC) - monitor the quality of medical care in a geographic area
- Continuing Professional Development Committee (CPD) - provides advice on the organization, provision and evaluation of continuing professional development for members of the medical staff. This sub-committee is currently not meeting but plans are in the works for a new reporting structure
- Legislative Committee (LC) - supports the oversight, management, evolution and revision of the Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Policies. This group meets as needed.