Updated on: September 12, 2022
The next VIRTUAL TOWN HALL is happening tomorrow Tuesday, September 13th from 12-1PM.
Town Halls are now hosted on ZOOM, so you have the option to watch and/or listen in. Questions can be submitted, starting now, to Sli.do using the event code #IHTOWNHALL. Help us prioritize questions by 'liking' any questions that resonate with you. Please share your thoughts respectfully.
This month, hear from CEO Kathy MacNeil and executive leaders, meet new Chief Medical Health Officer Dr. Reka Gustafson, and see a presentation from MHSU Executive Lead Keva Glynn on the Mental Health Substance Use (MHSU) Sprint. The Sprint is working to advance targeted initiatives to improve access to adult MHSU counseling, detox services and child/youth tertiary services; address shared priorities with Indigenous Health; and accelrate the response to the toxic drug crisis, including Island Health's new Harm Reduction Policy.
The first half of the meeting will be updates and presentations, with the second half attempting to answer as many questions as possible.
- Read the FAQs from the July 5th Town Hall
- Read about the HHR Strategies and previous updates
- Read about the annual priorities and outcome goals
- DATE: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- TIME: 12 – 1 PM
- JOIN ZOOM MEETING:
Or join by phone:
1-833-955-1088 Canada Toll-free
Meeting ID: 665 4909 9857
- Zoom capacity is limited. Entry is first come, first served. If you are unable to attend, an audio recording and FAQs will be posted online following the event.
- Town Halls for staff and medical staff are held quarterly. The next Town Hall will take place on Tuesday, January 10th, 2023 - 12-1PM.