Posted on: October 3, 2023
Community Virtual Care’s COVID-19 and Influenza Monitoring Program offers free 1:1 RN support using remote patient monitoring, virtual visits and the phone to support patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 or influenza symptoms.
- No requirement for patient to have a Primary Care Provider.
- Appropriate for frail elders, immunocompromised patients and those with chronic disease.
For more information and contact details, click here to go to the CVC intranet page.
To make a referral, call Community Access:
- South Island (250) 388-2273 or toll-free 1 (888) 533-2273
- Central Island (250) 739-5749 or toll-free 1 (877) 734-4101
- North Island (250) 331-8570 or toll-free 1 (866) 928-4988