City Life on Island Time! Island Health has permanent and locum opportunities for Family Physicians to work in the Victoria area at new Urgent and Primary Care Centres (UPCCs).
Large group of Family Physicians in team-based care:
- Join a team of primary care providers and other allied health staff to collectively deliver integrated team-based care to patients.
Turn-key operations in Greater Victoria BC:
- Located in beautiful Greater Victoria the UPCC’s are bright new clinics, offering turnkey operation, with no overhead costs.
Group clinical service contract at a competitive rate with no overhead:
- If you are a Family Physician looking to achieve a healthy work-life balance on beautiful Vancouver Island, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Island Health looks forward to welcoming Family Physicians to our UPCC teams who are providing innovative primary care services, at the forefront of primary care improvement in BC.
For further information, or to discuss these opportunities directly with our Medical Director, please contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com.
Start Date: As soon as possible (flexible)
Victoria, British Columbia’s scenic capital is located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. Renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty and enviable quality of life, this is an ideal place to pursue your medical career and create the kind of lifestyle only dreamt about. Few areas in the world can match BC’s scope of outdoor activities, with Vancouver Island offering everything from skiing and snowboarding, to golf, and world-class fishing. With its temperate climate, rich heritage and vibrant cultural scene, Victoria provides the very best of urban and rural living.
Imagine...Your life's work in our piece of paradise! Come be part of our future.
Victoria area UPCCs
Medical Staff Recruiter
- Eligible for full licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC)
- Family Medicine Certification of the College of Family Physicians (or equivalent)