Looking for a part-time locum three days a week in a lovely, well-run practice for 2-3 weeks in June. I usually work Tues-Thurs from 12:00-6:00 pm, but hours are flexible (i.e., Mon-Fri between 9-6). Mix of telehealth/phone calls one day a week and in-person appointments two days a week, but this is also flexible. EMR is cloud-based and easily accessible from home, so you could work from home the whole time if you like! Well-run practice with excellent charting notes. 70/30 split. No on-call requirements, no hospital work, no OB > 12 weeks and no nursing home visits required.
- Locum dates: June 6 - 17, 2022 (option to add 3rd week)
- Average daily patient volume: 20-25
- EMR: Telus Intrahealth Profile
- Two clinic rooms and private office
- Dedicated computer for physician use with wireless, high-speed internet
- Parking is $2/hour on-site, free off-site parking available
- Billings: In-office: 70/30, form fees/private billings: 70/30, Hospital/out of office: 70/30
Victoria, British Columbia’s scenic capital, is located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. Renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty and enviable quality of life, this is an ideal place to pursue your medical career and create the kind of lifestyle only dreamt about. Few areas in the world can match BC’s scope of outdoor activities, with Vancouver Island offering everything from skiing and snowboarding, to golf, and world-class fishing. With Victoria’s temperate climate, its rich heritage and vibrant cultural scene, it provides the very best of urban and rural living.
Doctors Medical Clinic
If you would like more information or are interested in applying, please contact:
Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia