Our next Virtual Town Hall meeting is today, Tuesday June 9– 12:00-13:00 – audio only.
Please note: call-in details will be provided this morning via @VIHA email, as well as within this news post.
Call in to hear from EOC leaders for updates and answers to your questions.
- When: Tuesday, June 9
- Time: 12:00 - 13:00
- Teleconference only
Have a question?
Questions will be taken via Slido using the event code #IHCOVID
The Slido event has already been set up – you can submit any questions you may have in advance by visiting sli.do and entering the event code. If you see a question posted that resonates with you or is similar to your question, please ‘like’ it to help us prioritize.
HOW TO ATTEND:
The call-in details for today’s Town Hall are:
Call (toll Free): 1-844-426-4405
Meeting access code: 133 270 2705
If you have issues connecting to the town hall by phone please let us know via Sli.do or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Any error messages you receive
- Whether you received a fast busy or regular busy signal
- Where you are dialing from (cell phone, home phone, Island Health site)
- Please dial in using your cell phone or an external phone if possible (to ensure internal phone lines are free for regular operations).
- We have expanded the number of lines available to 1000.
- If you cannot get through, that means the lines are busy or possibly full. Keep trying and please DO NOT call switchboard.
- Please DO NOT place the call on 'hold'.
- Audio recordings and transcripts will be posted on the COVID-19 webpage(link is external)(link is external)(link is external) as soon as possible after the Town Hall.