Our next Virtual Town Hall meeting is Tuesday October 20– 12:00-13:00 – audio only.
Hear from the CEO; VP Pandemic Planning; Chief Medical Health Officer and other senior leaders for current updates and answers to your questions.
- When: Tuesday, October 20
- Time: 12:00 - 13:00
- Teleconference only
Have a question?
Questions will be taken via Slido using the event code #IHCOVID
The Slido event has already been set up – you can submit any questions you may have in advance by visiting sli.do and entering the event code. If you see a question posted that resonates with you or is similar to your question, please ‘like’ it to help us prioritize.
HOW TO ATTEND:
Please check your @VIHA email OR preferred email (where you receive daily updates from MedStaffEngagement@viha.ca) for call in details. Phone in details will be included in October 15 Summary.
- Please dial in using your cell phone or an external phone if possible (to ensure internal phone lines are free for regular operations).
- We have expanded the number of lines available to 1000.
- If you cannot get through, that means the lines are busy or possibly full. Keep trying and please DO NOT call switchboard.
- Please DO NOT place the call on 'hold'.
- Audio recordings and transcripts will be posted on the COVID-19 webpage as soon as possible after the Town Hall.