A Primary Care Virtual Town Hall meeting will be held Wednesday, April 22, 2020 from 0800 to 0900 – audio only. Call in to hear from Dr. William Cunningham, Dr. Omar Ahmad, Dr. Gordon Wood and Dr. Holly Slakov for information about intubation guidelines and protocols for Rural ER and to answer any questions you may have.
- When: Wednesday, April 22, 2020
- Time: 0800 - 0900
- Teleconference only
How to attend:
Call in details dial in: 1-844-426-4405 Canada Toll Free
Event number: 280 038 803
- Please dial in using your cell phone or an external phone if possible (to ensure internal phone lines are free for regular operations).
- If you cannot get through, that means the lines are busy or possibly full. Keep trying and please DO NOT call switchboard.
- Please DO NOT place the call on 'hold'.
- Transcripts will be posted on the COVID-19 webpage as soon as possible after the Town Hall
Have a question?
The Slido event has already been set up – you can submit any questions you may have in advance by visiting Sli.do (Primary Care - COVID). The link is now live for your advance questions.
If you see a question posted that resonates with you or is similar to your question, please ‘like’ it to help us prioritize.
|Intubation of Known or Suspected COVID Patients in Rural Hospitals and Urgent Care Centres|
|CDH Intubation protocol for SARS-CoV-2 training video supplementary notes|
|Intubation Checklist for Suspect and Confirmed Cases of COVID-19, BCCDC|
|Update on COVID-19: Swabs and PPE Presentation: COVID-19 One Month On, Dr. Gordon Wood|
Click here for Intubation protocol and SIM training video developed by CDH ER as an example of how guidelines can be applied to specific needs of a smaller site.