Posted on: September 14, 2021
Infection Rounds will be resuming this Wednesday September 15th at noon. These rounds are held every Wednesday at Noon.
This weeks presentation:
Syphilis: The Other Epidemic- What’s going on and how to investigate and manage.
1) Case Presentations
2) Review the latest epidemiology
3) How to investigate and manage
Wayne Ghesquiere MD FRCPC
Infectious Diseases Consultant
You can attend in one of two ways;
1) Videoconferencing similar to prior to the pandemic. See the room numbers below. Appropriate mask use will be required similar to all health care facilities during the meeting.
Royal Jubilee Hospital (Host Room): PCC 169 Royal Jubilee Hospital (exceptions – September 15, 2021; September 22, 2021; September 29, 2021; October 6, 2021; October 13, 2021)
Victoria General Hospital: _Victoria VGH S208 Admin Boardroom (12)
Saanich Peninsula Hospital: _Saanichton SPH 1350 Clinical Lecture (30) (exceptions – October 20, 2021 October 27, 2021)
Cowichan District Hospital: _Duncan CDH Boardroom (4) (exceptions – October 20, 2021; November 17, 2021; December 15, 2021)
Nanaimo Regional General Hospital: _Nanaimo NRGH 1009 (6) Comox Valley Hospital: _Comox Valley CVH Mtg 4 (4)
Campbell River Hospital: _Campbell River CRG Mtg 4 (6)
West Coast General Hospital: To be determined
2) Via Zoom as was done over the past year. See the Zoom link below.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 638 3072 3825
Zoom Teleconference (only if unable to connect device audio): 778-907-2071 or 833-955-1088
Zoom meeting instructions:
1. Open the Zoom app on your computer or iPad. (It isn’t recommended you go through a web browser as this can cause connectivity issues).
2. Enter the meeting ID and password.
3. Enable your device audio (or dial in if required).
4. Enable your video.
5. It is recommended you put yourself on mute to limit feedback or outside noise.