The Pacific Northwest Sepsis Conference is in its 8th year of providing high-quality sepsis education to an international community of people interested in improving sepsis care and outcomes. This year, we have redesigned the conference to respect our community’s need for social distancing and are excited to provide this virtual education at no cost to attendees. The conference will feature presentations by international experts on sepsis care and we thank them for graciously volunteering their time to make the day possible.
Attendees in the opening morning session will gain a better understanding of recent updates in sepsis care guidelines, different populations of patients effected by sepsis, and cutting edge research in sepsis treatment.
After break, attendees will choose a breakout session. One is geared at quality improvement and data in sepsis care while the other breakout session will explore clinical topics relevant to beside care providers.
To close the day, we will have a “Lessons Learned from COVID-19” symposium. To view detailed agenda click here.
- All sessions will be recorded for viewing at a later date if desired.
- We are unable to provide any continuing education credits for this virtual conference.
- You will need to register for EACH SESSION INDIVIDUALLY
- Elizabeth Bridges – University of Washington School of Nursing
- Berry Fowler – Virginia Commonwealth University
- David Sweet – Vancouver General Hospital
- Kathy Lofy – Washington State Department of Health
- Sean Townsend – Sutter Healt