|Click here to register|
This webinar is currently full. A wait list is being taken. We will provide a link to the webinar when it becomes available.
Are you interested in learning from your ER colleagues on COVID-19 topics?
You’re invited to participate in an online accredited webinar educational session where highly experienced emergency physicians will answer your COVID-19 questions and share their experiences diagnosing and managing COVID-19 patients in BC.
Speakers will provide an update on new ICU diagnostics protocols, treatment, investigation modalities and global health impacts.
The webinar will include two presenters and participants will be prompted to ask their questions real-time using the webinar technology. We encourage you to send your questions in early. Please see the directions below:
- Please enter your question(s) for the presenter on the sli.do webpage for this session. To access the sli.do page, go to https://www.sli.do and enter the event ID #: COVID-19-UBCCPD.
- Type out your question in the ‘type your question’ field and click ‘enter.
- You will see your question posted and you will be able to review questions that others have asked. Feel free to click the thumbs up icon beside the questions you like as this will move those questions to the top of the queue.
- Your questions can be asked anonymously, just leave your name out when posting your questions.
- Questions will be reviewed by the moderator and relayed to the presenters before the session and during the Q&A period after the presentation.
- Moderator and presenters visible via webcam
- Presentation slides visible on the webinar
- Audio live through your computer speakers
- Your questions sent via slido
Prior to the webinar you will receive an email from UBC CPD with connection details. If you do not recieve this email, please check your spam folders. You should add "@ubc.ca" to your safe sender list. If you do not see the connection email, please contact us.
Omar Ahmad, MD, FRCPC
Adam Thomas, MD, FRCPC, Critical Care Fellowship