DATE: March 13, 2020
TO: All Island Health Staff, Medical Staff, Students & Volunteers
FROM: COVID-19 Incident Management Committee
Join the next Virtual Town Hall meeting to hear the latest news around COVID-19 and Island Health's pandemic preparations.
*We apologize for the dial-in inconveniences many experienced on March 10th. Our IM/IT department has worked on a solution to provide broader call-in access. See details below.
**For those who can’t attend, audio recordings will be posted on the COVID-19 webpage after each Town Hall.
- When: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Time: 12 – 1PM
- Location: In-Person/Teleconference/Videoconference
ON THE AGENDA
- Welcome and introduction of speakers/subject experts – Victoria Schmid, Executive Director, Quality, Safety & Improvement
- Updates and organizational preparedness
- Responses to questions
Have a question?
Questions will be taken via Slido using the event code #IHCOVID
The Slido event has already been set up – you can submit any questions you may have in advance by visiting sli.do and entering the event code. If you see a question posted that resonates with you or is similar to your question, please ‘like’ it to help us prioritize.
HOW TO ATTEND:
- PCC S169 Lecture Theatre – Host Site (58)
PLEASE CHECK YOUR @VIHA EMAIL FOR CALL-IN DETAILS
Please email MedStaffEngagement@islandhealth.ca if you have any questions.
NOTE 1: Please use your cell phone if possible
NOTE 2: Please mute and DO NOT put on hold
Join by dialing into _VIHA VR Conference E - from the following video conference rooms. Please mute the videoconference convenor:
- _Alert Bay CICHC Boardroom (10)
- _Campbell River CRG Mtg 3 (8)
- _Campbell River CRG Mtg 4 (6)
- _Comox Valley CVH Mtg 5 (6)
- _Comox SJGH 38 (10)
- _Duncan CDH Lecture (45)
- _Ladysmith LCHC G25 Lower Conf (24)
- _Nanaimo NRGH E0013 ER (16)
- _Parksville OHC 205 Lasqueti (20)
- _Parksville TLLTC Trillium Lodge (20)
- _Port Alberni WCGH 2335A (40)
- _Port Hardy PHH Boardroom (10)
- _Port McNeill PMH Admin Boardroom (10)
- _Saanichton SPH 1350 Clinical Lecture (30)
- _Saltspring LMH Portable Classroom (20)
- _Tofino TGH Multipurpose (12)
- _Victoria GRH 3124 Boardroom (18)
- _Victoria QAC A015 (15)
- _Victoria RJH BH 301 (10)
- _Victoria RJH MP HW002 (20)
- _Victoria RJH RB232 Boardroom (12)
- _Victoria VGH S263 Lecture Hall (75)
- Sites with available Telehealth rooms may book their own room and join through _VIHA VR Conference E
- Visit Island Health's ‘source of truth’ - COVID-19 WEB PAGE on the Intranet.
- The Medical Staff website has specific information for doctors.
- BCCDC is now posting on its website the number of confirmed cases and number of samples tested in BC.
- We are also posting information for the public on our social media channels. We encourage you to follow/retweet/share BCCDC’s and Island Health’s posts.