Posted on: May 4, 2021
This year’s National Meeting will explore the interplay between overuse and underuse, and how to prevent low-value services from diverting energy and resources from care that truly matters during these precarious times.
Bringing together health professionals, patients, system leaders, and researchers, this two-day virtual event is a unique opportunity to learn about leading Choosing Wisely efforts taking place across the country.
Join the online Choosing Wisely Canada National Meeting in collaboration with the Canadian Medical Association on May 12 and 13, 2021.
At the National Meeting you will:
- Engage with the Choosing Wisely community in an energized exchange of ideas on overuse
- Hear about practical and implementable strategies for reducing overuse, and understand their impact
- Network with colleagues who share a commitment to reducing overuse
By the end of this meeting, participants will be able to:
- Translate and apply best practices for reducing overuse in health care in their clinical settings
- Design effective approaches for evaluating interventions related to reducing overuse
- Develop strategies to share successful interventions across their health care organization