This busy multi-physician family practice & walk-in clinic, providing comprehensive high quality health care, is seeking locum coverage for all or any portion of the following:
March 16th - 20th and March 23rd - 27th, 2020
- Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Tuesday 2:00pm - 8:00pm (Walk-In), Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am - 12:00pm. Flexible work options available.
This is a fantastic opportunity for family physicians to work in a modern, bright, efficiently run, well equipped clinic and provide care to a diverse group of patients. Your work will be supported by a wonderful team of experienced MOAs.
- Located across from Victoria General Hospital (VGH) at 27 Helmcken Rd., Unit 120, Victoria, BC.
- Hospital Privileges not required.
- Experience in maternity care preferred.
- OSCAR EMR.
- 70/30 overhead split.
- Walk-in shifts pay 62.5% of billings. Family practice locums pay 70% of billing
With approx. 9,381 residents, View Royal enjoys a rich history. The Esquimalt First Nation, a Coast Salish indigenous people, have occupied View Royal since time immemorial. Many more recent historic sites can also be found in View Royal including the Four Mile Pub, the oldest continuously operating pub in BC founded in 1855. Home to the Victoria General Hospital, View Royals' town center is a 3 minute walk from the shoreline with sandy beaches and small caves known for marine life. These beaches, beautiful year round, are a hidden gem for locals, tourists and visitors.
Eagle Creek Medical Clinic
Jeanette McCart, RN/Office Manager
27 Helmcken Rd Unit 120
Victoria, BC V8Z 5G7
Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC
Obstetrics experience - desired