Group Practice: Join 6 lively young Family Physicians in a 'Turn Key' fully operational, and fully equipped F/T Family Practice. One of our Doctors is retiring after many splendid years of practice in Victoria, and will need replacing.
Busy, high billing, no OB or Hospital, but option to do some work in extended hours Walk-in Clinic. Optional Call Group. Fully OSCAR EMR. Lock-up bike storage and close to Galloping Goose, Lochside trail, Selkirk Trestle.
- EMR | Oscar
- 2 modern, beautiful and fully equipped exam rooms
- 1 small office and shared waiting room, MOA station, staff room and clinical room
- 2 x half-time MOAs who know the practice and patients well
- Situated with 6 GP colleagues( Dr. Stuart Bax, Dr. Fil Edora, Dr. Meeta Patel, Dr. Zarha Abhari, Dr. Rachel Hurlburt, and Dr. Joanne Gaul, and an extended hours Walk-in / Open Access Family Practice Clinic)
- Lab , Xray , and excellent helpful Pharmacy on site.
- Remuneration Package is negotiable: 60-75% billings based on income, or option to run your own office within the group practice ie pay rent and common area costs and hire your own staff.
BFMC is a forward looking, collegial Family Practice Clinic, with aspirations to become a hub for a Neighbourhood Primary Care Network. This practice is ready for the right individual to walk-in, set up and start work in a great work space and work environment.
As soon as possible
Victoria, British Columbia’s scenic capital, is located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. Renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty and enviable quality of life, this is an ideal place to pursue your medical career and create the kind of lifestyle only dreamt about. Few areas in the world can match BC’s scope of outdoor activities, with Vancouver Island offering everything from skiing and snowboarding, to golf, and world-class fishing. With Victoria’s temperate climate, its rich heritage and vibrant cultural scene, it provides the very best of urban and rural living.
Burnside Family Medical Clinic
Dr. Ian Bridger
101 Burnside Rd.
Victoria, BC V9A 1B7
Eligible for Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC