This family practice (with maternity), operating within a supportive and collegial group practice, is seeking locum coverage for any or all portions of the following;
- November 4 - 13, 2019 OR November 4 - 20, 2019
- January 13 - February 7, 2020 (or any portion thereof)
- March 16 - 27, 2020 (1 or 2 weeks)
- July AND/OR August 2020 (1-2 months)
- Schedule: Mon/Tue 9am-noon, Wed/Fri 9am to 4pm, with 24 hour OB Call shifts (3/month), which may be split into two 12 hour shifts
- EMR: Intrahealth
- Billing split: 70/30 office, 90/10 call shifts
- Office with 2 exam rooms
- Dedicated computers with internet in all rooms
- Free parking
Victoria, British Columbia’s scenic Capital, is located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. Renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty and enviable quality of life, Victoria offers an opportunity to combine a rewarding career with a satisfying lifestyle.
Few areas in the world can match BC’s scope of outdoor activities, with Vancouver Island offering everything from skiing and snowboarding, to golf, and world-class fishing, sailing, kayaking and cycling. With Victoria’s temperate climate, its rich heritage and vibrant cultural scene, it provides the very best of urban and rural living.
Strong public schools are complemented by multiple renowned private schools in and adjacent to Victoria.
Doctors Medical Clinic
Dr. Rose Lenser
#215-3066 Shelbourne Street
Victoria, BC V8R 6T9
- Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
- Obstetrics Experience desired