This very efficient and well-managed group practice, comprised of 5 GPs providing care in the heart of Langford, is seeking a full-time/part-time family physician to join the clinic as soon as possible, for an extended period of time.
Your work will be supported by a team of experienced MOAs as well as collegial physicians and community-based services.
- Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm, flexible work options available
- 30-35 patients per day
- Access to 2 dedicated exam rooms
- No ER or palliative care required, obstetrics available if desired
- Optional participation in hospital, house calls, residential care
- This young and growing community is a great place to practice!
- 70/30 overhead split with negotiable daily minimum
- Telus (Wolf) EMR
- Treatment room for minor surgery/suturing
- Pharmacy next door
As soon as possible
Langford, population 25,000, is our fastest growing community and still going strong. Famous for its West Coast lifestyle and affordable housing, it serves as the central focus for the Western Communities. With its warm, dry summers and mild, wet winters Langford enjoys an outdoor lifestyle surrounded by lakes and Regional Parks, it also plays host to numerous summer festivals, as well as the famous Luxton Rodeo.
Westwind Medical Clinic
Dr. Neil Rockerbie / Nina Bhangu, Office Manager
107-755 Goldstream Ave.
Victoria, BC V9B 2X4
Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC