This welcoming three-physician office is seeking locum coverage for 2 practices as follows;
- June 08-12, 2020
- July 15 - August 5, 2020
- September 02 - 30, 2020
- Clinic hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm.
- Approximately 25 patients per day.
- No hospital, on-call or maternity required.
- 70/30 overhead split. Out of office and uninsured billings paid at 100% to the locum.
- Oscar EMR.
- Great staff and patients and Nespresso coffee!
With approx. 9,381 residents, View Royal enjoys a rich history. The Esquimalt First Nation, a Coast Salish indigenous people, have occupied View Royal since time immemorial. Many more recent historic sites can also be found in View Royal including the Four Mile Pub, the oldest continuously operating pub in BC founded in 1855. Home to the Victoria General Hospital, View Royals' town center is a 3 minute walk from the shoreline with sandy beaches and small caves known for marine life. These beaches, beautiful year round, are a hidden gem for locals, tourists and visitors.
Drs. Keeler, Young & McLurg
South Island Division of Family Practice
Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia