- A well-established community-based solo practice, serving the locality.
- Experienced Medical Office Assistant.
- Fee for Service.
- Office space is 1350 square feet (shared with one other family physician); comprised of 4 exam rooms, 2 offices and a large waiting room (wheelchair accessible).
- Med Access EMR.
- Full flexibility of work schedule.
- Option for ownership or lease of clinic space.
- Option to work in community hospital (Saanich Peninsula Hospital), as part of a group rotation or to be involved in the Doctor of the Day program, OR assists and/or Emergency, with incentives.
- Proximity of the University of Victoria site allows for the teaching and training of Medical Students and Residents, if desired.
- Continuing Medical Education is simplified by the many Medical Conferences held in Victoria.
- The clinic is situated on the Saanich Peninsula, it is home to the world-famous Butchart Gardens, a 20-hectare estate that attracts over a million visitors a year.
- Easily accessible to residents and visitors, located just 20 minutes from Victoria, and 20 minutes from the transportation points on and off the Island, Victoria International Airport and Swartz Bay BC Ferry Terminal in Sidney.
- There is a scenic 25-minute Brentwood Bay to Mill Bay ferry service across the inlet that bypasses Greater Victoria and offers an alternate access route to the Trans-Canada Highway for travelling to the north of the Island.
- Known for its quality of lifestyle and mild climate, the area offers a host of pursuits ranging from water-related activities such as sailing, kayaking, diving, kite boarding, wind surfing and fishing to cycling and hiking.
- Great school options, and an assortment of good restaurants, wineries and cultural events, the Saanich Peninsula provides something for everyone to enjoy.
South Island Division of Family Practice
Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia