Wheelhouse Integrative Medical Clinic is a busy group practice and walk-in clinic, providing comprehensive primary care to the Langford community. We are seeking family practitioners to join our clinic.
- Clinic space is physician leased.
- The clinic is comprised of 4 family practitioners and supported by 8 MOAs
- Oscar EMR.
- Approximately 40 patients seen per day - all ages, many professional and government employee families.
- 10 examination rooms.
- No ER or hospital work required.
- On-call required.
- Obstetrics, house calls, surgical assists, residential care & palliative care are optional if desired.
- FREE parking facilities on-site.
Position Start Date: TBD
The Westshore encompasses the communities of Langford, Colwood, Metchosin, the Highlands, Esquimalt/View Royal and the Juan the Fuca Coast, in addition to the First Nations of Esquimalt, Songhees, and Scia’new. Population is approximately 94,000 with an average age of 39.7 years.
A waterfront community, the Westshore features a rich heritage and a unique connection to nature. A short drive into the downtown Victoria core, and an overall lower cost of living, the Westshore is a great choice to live and work.
Cycle or walk the famous Galloping Goose Regional Trail, which winds through 55 picturesque kilometres of the Westshore, or discover the surrounding lakes (Langford Lake, Glen Lake and Florence Lake) and hike Mount Finlayson, Mount Wells and Goldstream Provincial Park.
Langford is Canada’s fastest growing municipality, showcasing a 20.9% increase in population in five years. Population is approximately 25,000.
It is in proximity to Victoria General Hospital, which serves Vancouver Island with its specialty services.
Wheelhouse Integrative Medical Clinic - Langford
Dr. Michael Putland
107 – 2349 Millstream Road
Victoria, BC V9B 3R5
Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia