This very efficient and well-managed group practice, comprised of 6 GPs providing care in the heart of Langford, is recruiting for a permanent family physician to join the clinic to take over an existing family practice.
Your work will be supported by a team of 4 experienced MOAs as well as collegial physicians and community-based services.
- Hours of operation: Tuesday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm, flexible work options available (work 3 to 5 days per week)
- 30-35 patients per day
- Access to 2 dedicated exam rooms
- On-call - one week out of 6, phone calls only, less than 5 calls/wk on average
- No ER or palliative care required
- Optional participation in hospital, house calls, residential care
This young and growing community is a great place to practice!
- 75/25 split
- Telus (Wolf) EMR
- Treatment room for minor surgery/suturing
- Pharmacy next door
As soon as possible
Langford, located approximately 20 minutes away from Victoria, is the fastest growing municipality in the Capital Regional District with a population of over 25,000. It is the commercial centre of the West Shore and is a leader in affordable housing. Langford also contains 3 lakes, Goldstream Provincial Park, numerous urban parks and fairgrounds. Langford has great transportation as it is close to the BC Ferry terminal to Vancouver and is close to the Victoria International Airport, it is also well served by public transit and highways.
Westwind Medical Clinic
Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia