This very efficient and well-managed office, comprised of 6 GPs providing care in the heart of Langford, is recruiting for a locum for 1 July - 5 August, 2019:
- Tuesday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm, flexible
- 25-30 patients per day
- Access to 2 dedicated exam rooms
- Supported by a team of experienced MOA's, as well as collegial physicians and community-based services
This young and growing community is a great place to practice!
- 75/25 split
- Telus (Wolf) EMR
- Treatment room for minor surgery/suturing
- Minimal palliative responsibilities
- Pharmacy next door
Langford, located approximately 20 minutes away from Victoria, is the fastest growing
municipality in the Capital Regional District with a population of over 25,000. It is the
commercial centre of the West Shore and is a leader in affordable housing. Langford
also contains 3 lakes, Goldstream Provincial Park, numerous urban parks and
fairgrounds. Langford has great transportation as it is close to the BC Ferry terminal to
Vancouver and is close to the Victoria International Airport, it is also well served by
public transit and highways.
Westwind Medical Clinic
Dr. Cheryl Cuddeford / Nina Bhangu, Office Manager
#107-755 Goldstream Ave.
Victoria, BC V9B 2X4
Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia