Unique Family Practice consisting of office, Urgent Care (one in five) and hospital work.
May be eligible for additional remuneration in accordance with the Rural Subsidiary Agreement (RSA) including: Recruitment Incentive - $10,000, Fee Premium – 4.2%, Annual Flat Fee - $4,222.80, Rural CME starting of $2,200/annum in years 3 & 4, to a maximum of $4,400 after 4 years in the community.
Chemainus Medical Clinic
Dr. Douglas Gee
9892 Esplanade St.
Chemainus, BC V0R 1K1
- Eligible for Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) - desired
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - mandatory
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) - desired
- Emergency Experience - mandatory