Busy four doctor family practice clinic with associated walk-in clinic looking for a family physician to replace a retiring GP. Patients range from infants to the elderly. Office is spacious and well run. Clinic physicians are longstanding well regarded members of the Victoria medical community. We are a collegial group who enjoy practicing good medicine and are looking for a like minded physician.
- Average daily patient volume | 30
- EMR | Med Access
- Required | telephone on-call
- Optional | on-call obligations, hospital privileges, nursing home/extended care, surgical assists, ACLS, obstetrics, house calls, ER work, ATLS
- Dedicated free parking spot
- Low overhead, experienced efficient office manager, excellent MOA staff, own personal life
- Two exam rooms for family practice
- Dedicated computer for physician use with wireless, high-speed, internet
- No cost to join, however the new physician would be expected to sign onto lease
As soon as possible
Victoria, British Columbia’s scenic capital, is located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. Renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty and enviable quality of life, this is an ideal place to pursue your medical career and create the kind of lifestyle only dreamt about. Few areas in the world can match BC’s scope of outdoor activities, with Vancouver Island offering everything from skiing and snowboarding, to golf, and world-class fishing. With its temperate climate, rich heritage and vibrant cultural scene, Victoria provides the very best of urban and rural living.
Oak Bay Medical Clinic
To apply, please attach your CV and Cover Letter.
Medical Staff Recruiter
Eligible for full licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC