Lovely small practice with mostly elderly and complex care (14033 eligible). Patient charts are complete and well managed. Current physician working 4 half-days per week (since COVID: 1 "in person" and 3 telehealth). Leaving practice due to maternity leave and relocation closer to family. Group practice is flexible - hours and patient panel size can be adjusted to suit new GP.
- This is a replacement position, working under FFS
- EMR | Profile Intrahealth
- Required | telephone on-call (rotation)
- Schedule | Mon-Thurs 1-4 pm (Work hours are flexible)
- 8 clinic rooms (typically 2 available per doctor in office), 4 excellent MOAs
- Parking | approximately 60$/month (underground and secure)
- Dedicated computer, with wireless high-speed internet for physician use
June (or May), 2021
Victoria, British Columbia’s scenic capital, is located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. Renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty and enviable quality of life, this is an ideal place to pursue your medical career and create the kind of lifestyle only dreamt about. Few areas in the world can match BC’s scope of outdoor activities, with Vancouver Island offering everything from skiing and snowboarding, to golf, and world-class fishing. With its temperate climate, rich heritage and vibrant cultural scene, Victoria provides the very best of urban and rural living.
Doctors Medical Clinic
Shannon Williams, Medical Staff Recruitment Coordinator
Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC